Povray port for Minix - Minix

This is a discussion on Povray port for Minix - Minix ; Greetings, I want to build a dedicated povray render machine. Since lack of overhead I think Minix3 is a perfect soluition to gouvern this apparatus, because Povray oly uses processor (no other hardware) while rendering. So now I am liooking ...

  1. Povray port for Minix

    Greetings,

    I want to build a dedicated povray render machine.

    Since lack of overhead I think Minix3 is a perfect soluition to
    gouvern this apparatus,
    because Povray oly uses processor (no other hardware) while rendering.
    So now I am liooking for someone to buid a package from povray that
    will run on minix3.

    Since I am not a minix/c programmer I would like to ask someone else
    to take this (small job).

    or at least tell me howto do this

    Anyone? it would be great!!!