help - Minix

This is a discussion on help - Minix ; hello I an cuban and study in the UCI(informatic ciences university)I like the OS.I need how MINIX, or as a boot from the floppy with nothing else. The theme of the plnificacion memory and other things more or less fluent ...

  1. help

    hello I an cuban and study in the UCI(informatic ciences university)I
    like the OS.I need how MINIX, or as a boot from the floppy with
    nothing else. The theme of the plnificacion memory and other things
    more or less fluent as I only want to know is that the runs so I just
    want to say I now know I program and the porgramacion multithreaded
    and I do it in several languages oriented objetosd (POO ) But these
    always run on an OS. I want to know how to write a program that I
    loaded from a floppy disk into my machine and run. Please if anyone
    can help me I would appreciate.

    sorry for my bad english. My email is rrperez@estudiantes.uci.cu

  2. Re: help

    On 10月20日, 下午12时50分, richard160...@gmail.com wrote:
    > hello I an cuban and study in the UCI(informatic ciences university)I
    > like the OS.I need how MINIX, or as a boot from the floppy with
    > nothing else. The theme of the plnificacion memory and other things
    > more or less fluent as I only want to know is that the runs so I just
    > want to say I now know I program and the porgramacion multithreaded
    > and I do it in several languages oriented objetosd (POO ) But these
    > always run on an OS. I want to know how to write a program that I
    > loaded from a floppy disk into my machine and run. Please if anyone
    > can help me I would appreciate.
    >
    > sorry for my bad english. My email is rrpe...@estudiantes.uci.cu

    hi, richard:
    IMHO, you want to know details about boot-loader otherwise OS kernel.
    Srictly speaking, boot-loader is no belongs to OS kernel. I think
    you'd better to read the source code of grub.

+ Reply to Thread