which development environment is the easiest for coding in minix? - Minix

This is a discussion on which development environment is the easiest for coding in minix? - Minix ; this week is the first about operating systems in computer engineering and we has started to write codes in minix using vi editor , but it was so hard for me to write somethings with using it ! , do ...

  1. which development environment is the easiest for coding in minix?

    this week is the first about operating systems in computer engineering
    and we has started to write codes in minix using vi editor , but it
    was so hard for me to write somethings with using it ! , do you know
    the easiest choice to develop minix ? thanks for your helps....

    Fatih Aksu
    Dokuz Eyl黮 University department of Computer Engineering

  2. Re: which development environment is the easiest for coding in minix?

    On 10月13日, 下午11时22分, extasisst...@gmail.com wrote:
    > this week is the first about operating systems in computer engineering
    > and we has started to write codes in minix using vi editor , but it
    > was so hard for me to write somethings with using it ! , do you know
    > the easiest choice to develop minix ? thanks for your helps....
    >
    > Fatih Aksu
    > Dokuz Eylül University department of Computer Engineering

    If you minix can support network, you can write code on windows or
    linux, then upload the code to minix. On windows and linux, there are
    a lot of editors, such as Source Insight, EditPlus, Ultra editor,
    gedit and so on.

  3. Re: which development environment is the easiest for coding in minix?

    On Oct 13, 10:22 am, extasisst...@gmail.com wrote:
    > this week is the first about operating systems in computer engineering
    > and we has started to write codes in minix using vi editor , but it
    > was so hard for me to write somethings with using it ! , do you know
    > the easiest choice to develop minix ? thanks for your helps....
    >
    > Fatih Aksu
    > Dokuz Eyl黮 University department of Computer Engineering

    Have you considered nano?

    http://www.minix3.org/software/

+ Reply to Thread