where to find answers to the exercise questions in the book? - Minix

This is a discussion on where to find answers to the exercise questions in the book? - Minix ; i was just wondering if anyone has put there answers to the exercises in OSDI 3 on some webpage. Or if there is an official place where professor Taneabaum has published some answers to the exercises?...

  1. where to find answers to the exercise questions in the book?

    i was just wondering if anyone has put there answers to the exercises in
    OSDI 3 on some webpage. Or if there is an official place where professor
    Taneabaum has published some answers to the exercises?

  2. Re: where to find answers to the exercise questions in the book?

    On 10月2日, 下午6时36分, please help me wrote:
    > i was just wondering if anyone has put there answers to the exercises in
    > OSDI 3 on some webpage. Or if there is an official place where professor
    > Taneabaum has published some answers to the exercises?

    The answers is just supplied to instructors in USA. And the publisher
    identify you attorneyship with E-Mail address. If you have a E-Mail of
    school, you can register in the publisher website, then you can
    download the resources.

  3. Re: where to find answers to the exercise questions in the book?

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:43:07 -0700, fetag wrote:

    > The answers is just supplied to instructors in USA. And the publisher
    > identify you attorneyship with E-Mail address. If you have a E-Mail of
    > school, you can register in the publisher website, then you can
    > download the resources.

    But i dont live in the usa. i dont go to a school either. i am just
    interested in learning this myself.
    could not some kind person who has access to the answers please either
    post them on here or agree to email it all to me?
    Sir, please could you take a few moments of your time to do this to help me?

+ Reply to Thread