Hello all,

My company is discussing efforts to develop a Minix port to the ARM
Cortex platform. I tried contacting the person currently working on
the ARM port with no response. If anyone is working on this please
contact me as we would like to help with such an effort only if its
not duplicated. We have a local university interested in assisting us
with development work and applied research.

Also I would like to know the status of the device driver framework. I
have additional questions but perhaps someone actively involved can
answer such questions on the phone.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.
david paul
Validus Technologies