Need help - Minix

This is a discussion on Need help - Minix ; hello, everyone: I am a chinese student and reading the Implementation>(3rd version), Because I read this book by myself, I want to the answers to accompany and the PowerPoint, but I can not find it anywhere. In Pearson web site( ...

  1. Need help

    hello, everyone:
    I am a chinese student and reading the Implementation>(3rd version), Because I read this book by myself, I
    want to the answers to accompany and the PowerPoint, but I can not
    find it anywhere. In Pearson web site(http://www.pearsonhighered.com/
    educator/academic/product/0,,0131429388,00%2ben-USS_01DBC.htm#), it
    just supplied to teachers in USA. Does anybody have this resource or
    you are a teacher, please help me to donload it.
    Thank you very much!
    My E-mail: casmyu@gmail.com

  2. Re: Need help

    http://www.minix3.ru/docs/slides/

    -Asif

    fetag wrote:
    > hello, everyone:
    > I am a chinese student and reading the > Implementation>(3rd version), Because I read this book by myself, I
    > want to the answers to accompany and the PowerPoint, but I can not
    > find it anywhere. In Pearson web site(http://www.pearsonhighered.com/
    > educator/academic/product/0,,0131429388,00%2ben-USS_01DBC.htm#), it
    > just supplied to teachers in USA. Does anybody have this resource or
    > you are a teacher, please help me to donload it.
    > Thank you very much!
    > My E-mail: casmyu@gmail.com

  3. Re: Need help

    On 9月24日, 上午10时23分, Asif wrote:
    > http://www.minix3.ru/docs/slides/
    >
    > -Asif
    >
    > fetag wrote:
    > > hello, everyone:
    > > I am a chinese student and reading the > > Implementation>(3rd version), Because I read this book by myself, I
    > > want to the answers to accompany and the PowerPoint, but I can not
    > > find it anywhere. In Pearson web site(http://www.pearsonhighered.com/
    > > educator/academic/product/0,,0131429388,00%2ben-USS_01DBC.htm#), it
    > > just supplied to teachers in USA. Does anybody have this resource or
    > > you are a teacher, please help me to donload it.
    > > Thank you very much!
    > > My E-mail: cas...@gmail.com

    Thank you very much!O(∩_∩)O...

    BTW, Do you have the answers?