> Long long ago I hacked some software and my hard disk file system was
> crash. If I setup VMware Windows and hacking Minix undo VMware is
> way to crash my hard disk? The best way is separately PC with LAN
> link?

With a normal configuration MINIX (or any operating system for that
matter) cannot do anything to your harddisk. It uses a virtual
harddisk, the contents of which are stored in a file on your physical
harddisk. Unless you specifically allow this (or there is a bug in
VMWare), there is no way for the guest OS to directly access your
physical harddisk.

--
With kind regards,
Erik van der Kouwe