How to get started - Minix

This is a discussion on How to get started - Minix ; Hello devs I am new to this community, I am Computer Science Student. I want to contribute to minix as a dev. Any guide on how to get started?...

  1. How to get started

    Hello devs

    I am new to this community, I am Computer Science Student.
    I want to contribute to minix as a dev. Any guide on how to get
    started?

  2. Re: How to get started

    On Sep 11, 1:53*am, Siddharth Prakash Singh wrote:
    > Hello devs
    >
    > I am new to this community, I am Computer Science Student.
    > I want to contribute to minix as a dev. Any guide on how to get
    > started?

    This linker may help you: http://www.minix3.org/doc/index.html

  3. Re: How to get started

    Siddharth Prakash Singh wrote:
    > Hello devs

    > I am new to this community, I am Computer Science Student.
    > I want to contribute to minix as a dev. Any guide on how to get
    > started?

    Ask yourself what you want to develop. Drivers, system features,
    application ports, documentation... There's need of it all. We can give
    you pointers where to start, but what is your experience with programming
    and Minix?

    Regards,

    Jens

    --