About this news group - Minix

This is a discussion on About this news group - Minix ; Hi all, I'm just wondering whether there is a filtering way preventing those ridiculous spam posts??? It is really hard to find which is realy post or not. cheers, AK...

  1. About this news group

    Hi all,

    I'm just wondering whether there is a filtering way preventing those
    ridiculous spam posts??? It is really hard to find which is realy post
    or not.

    cheers,
    AK

  2. Re: About this news group

    > I'm just wondering whether there is a filtering way preventing those
    > ridiculous spam posts??? It is really hard to find which is realy post
    > or not.

    There has been some discussion about this:
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp..../thread/d886bc
    5bdaf728cb/dffb4c3698e2bbf9

    --
    With kind regards,
    Erik van der Kouwe

  3. Re: About this news group

    Alexander Dong Back Kim wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm just wondering whether there is a filtering way preventing those
    > ridiculous spam posts??? It is really hard to find which is realy post
    > or not.

    customize your SPAM-less view
    -> with SeaMonkey e.g - View ->Customize -> Not Junk -> Edit
    -> From -> isn't -> SPAMers mail address

    Then choose 'customize view' -> Not Junk

    ... and you will see only the real posts.

    --Armin

    > cheers,
    > AK

+ Reply to Thread