Realtime Minix - Minix

This is a discussion on Realtime Minix - Minix ; Hello folks, My project mates and me have modified minix to behave as a soft realtime OS. It is basically done using Minix4RT. Minix4RT was built using minix. We have used the code of Minix4RT to make it work with ...

  1. Realtime Minix

    Hello folks,

    My project mates and me have modified minix to behave as a soft
    realtime OS. It is basically done using Minix4RT.

    Minix4RT was built using minix. We have used the code of Minix4RT to
    make it work with minix 3.1.3

    It is hosted on sourceforge

    http://www.realtimeminix.sourceforge.net

    Please take a look at it and give inputs. I would more than happy to
    include anybody who shows interest to join as a developer to our team.

    Regards
    Vivek YS
    L Bhuvan
    Ashrith G
    Aditya

  2. Re: Realtime Minix

    > My project mates and me have modified minix to behave as a soft
    > realtime OS. It is basically done using Minix4RT.
    >
    > Minix4RT was built using minix. We have used the code of Minix4RT to
    > make it work with minix 3.1.3
    >
    > It is hosted on sourceforge
    >
    > http://www.realtimeminix.sourceforge.net
    >
    > Please take a look at it and give inputs. I would more than happy to
    > include anybody who shows interest to join as a developer to our team.

    I am interested and i will try it!

    The link http://www.realtimeminix.sourceforge.net doesn't work:

    An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

    1. Server: www.realtimeminix.sourceforge.net
    2. URL path: /
    3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/w/ww/www/htdocs/
    4. Error type: 404
    5. Request method: GET
    6. Request query string:
    7. Time: 2008-07-07 05:48:45 PDT (1215434925)

  3. Re: Realtime Minix

  4. Re: Realtime Minix

    On Jul 7, 10:16*pm, Oleksii.Nikolaie...@gmail.com wrote:
    > usehttp://realtimeminix.sourceforge.netinstead