MIPS Port of Minix 3 - Minix

This is a discussion on MIPS Port of Minix 3 - Minix ; Hello, Does anyone know what the status of the MIPS port of Minix 3 is? Is there a website or a repository to check out the source code for this? I would really like to take a look at it. ...

  1. MIPS Port of Minix 3

    Hello,

    Does anyone know what the status of the MIPS port of Minix 3 is? Is there a
    website or
    a repository to check out the source code for this? I would really like to
    take a look
    at it.

    I have already tried contacting Chris Wade (the person listed under 'who's
    doing what' on
    the website) but to no avail.

    Thanks,
    Torben

  2. Re: MIPS Port of Minix 3

    On 7月4日, 上午1时48分, "Torben Könke" wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know what the status of the MIPS port of Minix 3 is? Is therea
    > website or
    > a repository to check out the source code for this? I would really like to
    > take a look
    > at it.
    >
    > I have already tried contacting Chris Wade (the person listed under 'who's
    > doing what' on
    > the website) but to no avail.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Torben

    I also failed to contact with the people who is porting minix to arm.
    That page is so old.
    I suggest the administrator of the web page update it.

+ Reply to Thread