Clean RSS of this group - Minix

This is a discussion on Clean RSS of this group - Minix ; Hello everyone, For those of you (us) who don't have access to a news server and follow this group through RSS and Google Groups, I've developed a filter for Google Groups RSS so you can track what's going on but ...

  1. Clean RSS of this group

    Hello everyone,

    For those of you (us) who don't have access to a news server and
    follow this group through RSS and Google Groups, I've developed a
    filter for Google Groups RSS so you can track what's going on but
    without tons of magic pills messages.

    RSS feed and get a clean feed of this newsgroup.

    By the moment, it didn't have any false positive, however, there is
    still a lot of work to do to improve it.

    Best regards.

  2. Re: Clean RSS of this group

    On 7月2日, 上午9时00分, Rafa Vargas wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > For those of you (us) who don't have access to a news server and
    > follow this group through RSS and Google Groups, I've developed a
    > filter for Google Groups RSS so you can track what's going on but
    > without tons of magic pills messages.

    > RSS feed and get a clean feed of this newsgroup.
    >
    > By the moment, it didn't have any false positive, however, there is
    > still a lot of work to do to improve it.
    >
    > Best regards.

    You are nice for what you have done.
    But some people (include me) want to see a clean web page.

  3. Re: Clean RSS of this group

    On 7月2日, 上午9时00分, Rafa Vargas wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > For those of you (us) who don't have access to a news server and
    > follow this group through RSS and Google Groups, I've developed a
    > filter for Google Groups RSS so you can track what's going on but
    > without tons of magic pills messages.

    > RSS feed and get a clean feed of this newsgroup.
    >
    > By the moment, it didn't have any false positive, however, there is
    > still a lot of work to do to improve it.
    >
    > Best regards.

    You are nice for what you have done.
    But some people (including me) want to see a clean web page.
    So change the minix group to moderated is the thorough solution.

  4. Re: Clean RSS of this group

    On Jul 2, 5:24*am, powerman wrote:
    Hello

    > But some people (including me) want to see a clean web page.
    > So change the minix group to moderated is the thorough solution.

    I also think so. But in the meantime, it helps to make following this
    newsgroup a little more pleasant experience.

    Kind regards.

  5. Re: Clean RSS of this group

    On Jul 2, 9:02*am, Rafa Vargas wrote:
    > On Jul 2, 5:24*am, powerman wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > > But some people (including me) want to see a clean web page.
    > > So change the minix group to moderated is the thorough solution.

    > I also think so. But in the meantime, it helps to make following this
    > newsgroup a little more pleasant experience.
    >
    > Kind regards.

    Is this the main communications point for the Minix project or is
    there another place/format?

  6. Re: Clean RSS of this group

    On Jul 2, 9:24*am, themouse wrote:

    > Is this the main communications point for the Minix project or is
    > there another place/format?

    Yes, this is the primary, latest-information contact point for MINIX-
    related material.

    I assume you area familiar with the MINIX website (http://
    www.minix3.org/) and wiki (http://wiki.minix3.org/wikis/minix3/).

    Cheers!