Any useful information ?? - Minix

This is a discussion on Any useful information ?? - Minix ; Hello, I just registered and am new to this newsgroup. I was looking to load MINIX on my home computer and play around with it. Is there anyone monitoring this group? All the posts seem to be about male organ ...

  1. Any useful information ??

    Hello,
    I just registered and am new to this newsgroup.

    I was looking to load MINIX on my home computer and play around with
    it. Is there anyone monitoring this group? All the posts seem to be
    about male organ enhancement pills.

    -bhanu

  2. Re: Any useful information ??

    On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, bhanu wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I just registered and am new to this newsgroup.
    >
    > I was looking to load MINIX on my home computer and play around with
    > it. Is there anyone monitoring this group? All the posts seem to be
    > about male organ enhancement pills.

    This is currently an unmoderated newsgroup. In recent times it has
    been overwhelmed (more so than any other newsgroup I subscribe to)
    by obnoxious spams. I am hoping that if we all wait long enough,
    the obnoxious jerks will go away. Don't give up too soon.

    --
    Paul Bartlett

  3. Re: Any useful information ??

    On 7月2日, 上午7时42分, Paul Bartlett wrote:
    > On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, bhanu wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > > I just registered and am new to this newsgroup.

    > > I was looking to load MINIX on my home computer and play around with
    > > it. Is there anyone monitoring this group? All the posts seem to be
    > > about male organ enhancement pills.

    > This is currently an unmoderated newsgroup. In recent times it has
    > been overwhelmed (more so than any other newsgroup I subscribe to)
    > by obnoxious spams. I am hoping that if we all wait long enough,
    > the obnoxious jerks will go away. Don't give up too soon.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Bartlett

    The enemy is so aggressive and the minix group seems to be his only
    target.
    We'd better no be waiting for his stop.
    We'd should do something actively, for example, change to a moderated
    newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread