Google Summer of Code - Minix

This is a discussion on Google Summer of Code - Minix ; I haven't seen any status updates on how the projects are progressing. Anybody have any idea? The Grue - James T. Sprinkle http://www.myspace.com/jamestsprinkle...

  1. Google Summer of Code

    I haven't seen any status updates on how the projects are
    progressing. Anybody have any idea?

    The Grue - James T. Sprinkle
    http://www.myspace.com/jamestsprinkle

  2. Re: Google Summer of Code

    The-G...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I haven't seen any status updates on how the projects are
    > progressing. Anybody have any idea?

    Hello,

    My name is Rafael Vargas and currently I am one of this year's GSoC
    students. I am working on Minix 3 Mass Storage USB and USB Stack
    support.

    By the moment, there is not so much work done. It took me a huge
    amount of time of my GSoC to fully understand how USB works and how
    could we implement USB Mass Storage support in Minix3.

    However, once I have something I could show you, I'll notify this
    group, I promise

    Kind regards.

+ Reply to Thread