print on file with servers - Minix

This is a discussion on print on file with servers - Minix ; I've added fprintf to print in a "txt" file but the file is neither created nor filled with input characters even if I don't get any error message. I've added in the makefile the sys and sysutil library....

  1. print on file with servers

    I've added fprintf to print in a "txt" file but the file is neither
    created nor filled with input characters even if
    I don't get any error message.
    I've added in the makefile the sys and sysutil library.

  2. Re: print on file with servers

    On Jun 26, 9:59 pm, puntino wrote:
    > I've added fprintf to print in a "txt" file but the file is neither
    > created nor filled with input characters even if
    > I don't get any error message.
    > I've added in the makefile the sys and sysutil library.

    I wanted to change the /minix/config.h at line
    define OUTPUT_PROCS_ARRAY { TTY_PROC_NR, LOG_PROC_NR, NONE }
    but I don't know how and if it's correct.

+ Reply to Thread