how to use sendrecv - Minix

This is a discussion on how to use sendrecv - Minix ; Hi I want to use sendrecv in my process but I get the message undefined _sendrecv, I tried to link my obj with all the library in usr/lib/i386 with no postitive result...

  1. how to use sendrecv

    Hi
    I want to use sendrecv in my process but I get the message undefined
    _sendrecv,
    I tried to link my obj with all the library in usr/lib/i386 with no
    postitive result

  2. Re: how to use sendrecv

    On 24 jun, 17:36, puntino wrote:
    > Hi
    > I want to use sendrecv in my process but I get the message undefined
    > _sendrecv,
    > I tried to link my obj with all the library in usr/lib/i386 with no
    > postitive result

    Are you sure you don't mean _sendrec() ?
    without the v

  3. Re: how to use sendrecv

    On Jun 25, 2:29 pm, bartvanwis...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On 24 jun, 17:36, puntino wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > > I want to use sendrecv in my process but I get the message undefined
    > > _sendrecv,
    > > I tried to link my obj with all the library in usr/lib/i386 with no
    > > postitive result

    > Are you sure you don't mean _sendrec() ?
    > without the v

    Yes without "v"!
    Thank you I didn't look at ipc.h

+ Reply to Thread