How to create a server - Minix

This is a discussion on How to create a server - Minix ; If I want to write a program which works as a server does, for example it's allowed to invoke kernel, what do I need to do in order to give it the same privileges, priority, quantum and so on of ...

  1. How to create a server

    If I want to write a program which works as a server does, for
    example
    it's allowed to invoke kernel, what do I need to do in order
    to give it the same privileges, priority, quantum and so on of a
    server?
    Thank you

  2. Re: How to create a server

    On 20 Jun., 10:37, puntino wrote:
    > If I want to write a program which works as a server does, for
    > example
    > it's allowed to invoke kernel, what do I need to do in order
    > to give it the same privileges, priority, quantum and so on of a
    > server?
    > Thank you

    for privileges see http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ef9a89e836a22#
    and topics referred from there...

  3. Re: How to create a server

    On Jun 20, 3:00 pm, non wrote:
    > On 20 Jun., 10:37, puntino wrote:
    >
    > > If I want to write a program which works as a server does, for
    > > example
    > > it's allowed to invoke kernel, what do I need to do in order
    > > to give it the same privileges, priority, quantum and so on of a
    > > server?
    > > Thank you

    > for privileges seehttp://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.minix/browse_thread/thread/eb9...
    > and topics referred from there...