How to delete a user in MINIX-3.1.2a - Minix

This is a discussion on How to delete a user in MINIX-3.1.2a - Minix ; Hello, I have installed MINIX-3.1.2a in a Virutal Machine running on VMware WorkStation. I have created an account named power by using adduser command. Now I intent to delete the account power. How could I do? Just rm -rf /home/power ...

  1. How to delete a user in MINIX-3.1.2a

    Hello,
    I have installed MINIX-3.1.2a in a Virutal Machine running on
    VMware WorkStation.
    I have created an account named power by using adduser command.
    Now I intent to delete the account power. How could I do?
    Just
    rm -rf /home/power ?

  2. Re: How to delete a user in MINIX-3.1.2a

    On Jun 17, 7:28 am, powerman...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I have installed MINIX-3.1.2a in a Virutal Machine running on
    > VMware WorkStation.
    > I have created an account named power by using adduser command.
    > Now I intent to delete the account power. How could I do?
    > Just
    > rm -rf /home/power ?

    Well, I thought there was a deluser or something, but it appears there
    is not.

    Yes, you could "rm -rf /home/power" but then also edit the /etc/passwd
    file and remove the entry with the power user.

+ Reply to Thread