code analysing tool for minix........? - Minix

This is a discussion on code analysing tool for minix........? - Minix ; hi, anybody knows about a opensource code analyzing tool to analyze source code in minix ? thnx in advance, pradeep....

  1. code analysing tool for minix........?

    hi, anybody knows about a opensource code analyzing tool to analyze
    source code in minix ?

    thnx in advance,
    pradeep.

  2. Re: code analysing tool for minix........?

    --{ pradeep a plopé ceci: }--

    > hi, anybody knows about a opensource code analyzing tool to analyze
    > source code in minix ?

    What is analyzing a source code for you ?

    In the meantime you can search a port of cscope...

    --
    Pourquoi ? Parce que c'est un sujet sur lequel les quinze fufeurs
    restants totalisent quarante deux avis différents.

  3. Re: code analysing tool for minix........?

    Thierry is right, what do you mean when you say "code analyser" ?
    if you only need a tool which helps you navigating in the Minix' s
    code lines
    and getting references among the file, you can use:
    source navigator
    doxygen
    for the least one it's already available loaded with minix 3.1.2a code
    at
    http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbail...tml/files.html

  4. Re: code analysing tool for minix........?

    well i should have explained the problem little bit, sorry. I'm doing
    a static source code analysis on minix source.
    My objective is to find out how good the minix source code is.you can
    find lots of code c code analysers on the web.
    but i still cant find the right one, any
    suggetions...................?

  5. Re: code analysing tool for minix........?

    On May 30, 10:40*pm, pradeep wrote:
    > well i should have explained the problem little bit, sorry. I'm doing
    > a static source code analysis on minix source.
    > My objective is to find out how good the minix source code is.you can
    > find lots of code c code analysers on the web.
    > but i still cant find the *right one, any
    > suggetions...................?

    Static C code analysis? What about Splint?

    "Splint is a tool for statically checking C programs for security
    vulnerabilities and coding mistakes. With minimal effort, Splint can
    be used as a better lint. If additional effort is invested adding
    annotations to programs, Splint can perform stronger checking than can
    be done by any standard lint."

    You can check it out here at http://www.splint.org/

    Best regards,
    Sean Bray