Japanese translation of the MINIX 3 wiki - Minix

This is a discussion on Japanese translation of the MINIX 3 wiki - Minix ; Hi, I currently found myself interested in OS development. However, this does not mean that I want to make something as big as MINIX or Linux or FreeBSD to conquer the world, I just want to learn something at the ...

  1. Japanese translation of the MINIX 3 wiki

    Hi, I currently found myself interested in OS development. However,
    this does not mean that I want to make something as big as MINIX or
    Linux or FreeBSD to conquer the world, I just want to learn something
    at the lower level to help my understanding of the computer I am using
    daily :-)

    Since MINIX is the well known OS for educational purpose, I did a
    search on it and found this wiki. I figure out that instead of just
    reading it, I might as well be translating it into a language I know
    at the same time. One thing to note though, since I am not a Japanese
    my translations might not be perfect. I hope it serves to kick-start
    the Japanese translation process. However, do not worry too much also
    since I have spent a well 7 years in a university majoring computer
    science in Japan so it is not so bad I think :-P

    I have put the Japanese page under "jp" as the Chinese pages are put
    under "cn". Please do whatever you see fit about it.

    Thanks :-)

  2. Re: Japanese translation of the MINIX 3 wiki

    Other than translation of "WindowManager",
    I think your page is almost perfect.
    I show respect for your effort.
    Please continue it.
    - Satoru.