mirror sites in asia - Minix

This is a discussion on mirror sites in asia - Minix ; I'm a developer for Juniper Networks (kernel and driver development among other things), I'm in India for business and I'm bored so I was looking to add some code to minix3, but with the cable cuts the last few days ...

  1. mirror sites in asia

    I'm a developer for Juniper Networks (kernel and driver development
    among other things), I'm in India for business and I'm bored so I was
    looking to add some code to minix3, but with the cable cuts the last
    few days I'm having trouble getting an install ISO in any time faster
    than 6 months or so...are there any mirror sites in asia (India
    preferably), or any users who have an ISO in that part of the world
    that would be willing to let me download it from you?

    --Mike Lynn

  2. Re: mirror sites in asia

    Michael Lynn wrote:
    > I'm a developer for Juniper Networks (kernel and driver development
    > among other things), I'm in India for business and I'm bored so I was
    > looking to add some code to minix3, but with the cable cuts the last
    > few days I'm having trouble getting an install ISO in any time faster
    > than 6 months or so...are there any mirror sites in asia (India
    > preferably), or any users who have an ISO in that part of the world
    > that would be willing to let me download it from you?
    >
    > --Mike Lynn

    Never mind, I was able to make it work by downloading a vmware image
    of 11Megs only instead, I can build the rest I need from source...

    --Mike Lynn

+ Reply to Thread