Italian version of site minix - Minix

This is a discussion on Italian version of site minix - Minix ; We are the staff of www.fsugitalia.org , a little italian group of free software user.... we would like to inform you that we have published an "italian reduced version" of site www.minix.org . We know that is not so much, ...

  1. Italian version of site minix

    We are the staff of www.fsugitalia.org , a little italian group of
    free software user.... we would like to inform you that we have
    published an "italian reduced version" of site www.minix.org. We know
    that is not so much, but we do it for make knowing this system to the
    italian comunity. In the future we will tryng to do more. We hope that
    you would like our idea.

    For error or problem contact me at my email axjslack [at] gmail.com

    bye.

  2. Re: Italian version of site minix

    On Jan 31, 5:28 pm, axjsl...@gmail.com wrote:
    > We are the staff ofwww.fsugitalia.org, a little italian group of
    > free software user.... we would like to inform you that we have
    > published an "italian reduced version" of sitewww.minix.org. We know
    > that is not so much, but we do it for make knowing this system to the
    > italian comunity. In the future we will tryng to do more. We hope that
    > you would like our idea.
    >
    > For error or problem contact me at my email axjslack [at] gmail.com
    >
    > bye.

    Sorry... I forgot the url....

    the italian version of minix site is there

    http://www.fsugitalia.org/minix3/

+ Reply to Thread