what computers have minix compatible ehternet cards? - Minix

This is a discussion on what computers have minix compatible ehternet cards? - Minix ; Well i dont have a ethernet card that works with minix, what computers COME WITH a ethernet card with a minix ehternet card. And what ethernet card is it? thanks...

  1. what computers have minix compatible ehternet cards?

    Well i dont have a ethernet card that works with minix, what computers
    COME WITH a ethernet card with a minix ehternet card. And what
    ethernet card is it?

    thanks

  2. Re: what computers have minix compatible ehternet cards?

    On 29 ene, 23:41, Nolan....@gmail.com wrote:
    > Well i dont have a ethernet card that works with minix, what computers
    > COME WITH a ethernet card with a minix ehternet card. And what
    > ethernet card is it?
    >
    > thanks

    Try using MINIX under VMWARE player. It has a compatible NIC. I am
    using the NAT configuration and the MINIX 3 DHCP obtains a suitable
    IP.

    The system image for MINIX I found on the same vmware web site.

    Regards,

+ Reply to Thread