gcc does't work on minix - Minix

This is a discussion on gcc does't work on minix - Minix ; I installed it use packman, but it does't work. says: No such file or directory can anyone help me? regards....

  1. gcc does't work on minix

    I installed it use packman, but it does't work.
    says: No such file or directory
    can anyone help me?
    regards.

  2. Re: gcc does't work on minix

    > I installed it use packman, but it does't work.
    > says: No such file or directory
    > can anyone help me?

    It is installed in /usr/gnu/bin. Either add that to $PATH or specify it
    explicitly when running gcc.

  3. Re: gcc does't work on minix

    On Jan 20, 7:05*pm, "Erik van der Kouwe" wrote:
    > > I installed it use packman, but it does't work.
    > > says: No such file or directory
    > > can anyone help me?

    > It is installed in /usr/gnu/bin. Either add that to $PATH or specify it
    > explicitly when running gcc.

    Got it!!
    Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread