How do you write to a floppy disk - Minix

This is a discussion on How do you write to a floppy disk - Minix ; I was wondering how to write to floppy disks on MINIX 3, can anyone give me a simple tutorial on writing to floppy disks? -unix...

  1. How do you write to a floppy disk

    I was wondering how to write to floppy disks on MINIX 3, can anyone
    give me a simple tutorial on writing to floppy disks?

    -unix

  2. Re: How do you write to a floppy disk

    On Jan 13, 12:05 am, unix wrote:
    > I was wondering how to write to floppy disks on MINIX 3, can anyone
    > give me a simple tutorial on writing to floppy disks?
    >
    > -unix

    you can also use dd to put an image on a floppy.

+ Reply to Thread