Minix MIPS status - Minix

This is a discussion on Minix MIPS status - Minix ; Does anybody know the current status of the Minix port to MIPS. I emailed the person listed on the "Who is doing what page" but got no response. Waqar....

  1. Minix MIPS status

    Does anybody know the current status of the Minix port to MIPS. I
    emailed the person listed on the "Who is doing what page" but got no
    response.

    Waqar.

  2. Re: Minix MIPS status

    On Jul 28, 5:48 am, waqar wrote:
    > Does anybody know the current status of the Minix port to MIPS. I
    > emailed the person listed on the "Who is doing what page" but got no
    > response.
    >
    > Waqar.

    That would be me, It's likely that my spam filter caught the message,
    i apologize. I haven't had a huge amount of time lately. So not much
    has been done for a while, i was targeting the R4x. Let me know if you
    wish to help and i can give you access to my subversion repo.

    Regards

    Chris..
    Toc2rta

  3. Re: Minix MIPS status

    Hello Chris,

    I would like to know what the status of the MIPS port of Minix 3. Is there a
    website or a repository to check out the source code for this? I would really
    like to take a look at it.

    I'm thinking of working in the port of it in my master's thesis.

    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread