Just thought I'll introduce myself here. My name is Tim Ronning and i
have been lurking around here a short time. My interests are mainly
using minix in a server context. More precisely, exploring minix in a
pro internet services setting. It's not there today but I'm willing to
contribute to the best of my abilities. It's an exploration.

I've set up a small personal site to document things onto. You'll find
the site and more about me and what I do at http://www.minixd.net
Hope nobody objcets to me uing the "minix" name in the domain name. If
there are some special requirements to be met to be able to use the
minix name I will of course do the necessary changes.

Looking forward to get to know the community here :-)

Cheers
Tim