chinese version,third edition,published in China! - Minix

This is a discussion on chinese version,third edition,published in China! - Minix ; hi,all chinese minixer: I've got that book before 1st,May. He living in BJ can buy that in HaiDian book city. Friends living in other citys can buy it in www.china-pub.com . good luck for you. we are porting minix3 to ...

  1. chinese version,third edition,published in China!

    hi,all chinese minixer:
    I've got that book before 1st,May. He living in BJ can buy
    that in HaiDian book city. Friends living in other citys can buy it in
    www.china-pub.com.
    good luck for you.
    we are porting minix3 to arm9. welcom to join us!

  2. Re: chinese version,third edition,published in China!

    www.robotspace.biz 写道:
    > hi,all chinese minixer:
    > I've got that book before 1st,May. He living in BJ can buy
    > that in HaiDian book city. Friends living in other citys can buy it in
    > www.china-pub.com.
    > good luck for you.
    > we are porting minix3 to arm9. welcom to join us!

    very thanks! I did not expect it so quickly.

    --
    , ,
    /( )`
    \ \___ / |
    /- _ `-/ '
    (/\/ \ \ /\
    / / | ` \
    O O ) / |
    `-^--'`< '
    (_.) _ ) /
    `.___/` /
    `-----' /
    <----. __ / __ \
    <----|====O)))==) \) /====(O
    <----' `--' `.__,' \
    | |
    \ / /\
    ______( (_ / \______/
    ,' ,-----' |
    `--{__________)

    Shut up and code
    chunhui_true@163.com

  3. Re: chinese version,third edition,published in China!

    porting minix3 to arm9??
    Perfect!!

    and I want to know what website about this project.

    Regards
    Jesse

    "www.robotspace.biz" 写入消息新闻:1178635977.411313.148930@q75g2000hsh. googlegroups.com...
    > hi,all chinese minixer:
    > I've got that book before 1st,May. He living in BJ can buy
    > that in HaiDian book city. Friends living in other citys can buy it in
    > www.china-pub.com.
    > good luck for you.
    > we are porting minix3 to arm9. welcom to join us!

+ Reply to Thread