project ideas ? - Minix

This is a discussion on project ideas ? - Minix ; Hi list, I'm pretty new to minix and not quite sure whether this is the right place to ask this sort of questions. I would like to know if there are any project ideas suitable for a final year project ...

  1. project ideas ?

    Hi list,

    I'm pretty new to minix and not quite sure whether this is the right
    place to ask this sort of questions.
    I would like to know if there are any project ideas suitable for a
    final year project (university) related to MINIX development. Specific
    project details is greatly appriciated.

    - Thanks

  2. Re: project ideas ?

    On May 7, 9:22 pm, anubis wrote:
    > I would like to know if there are any project ideas suitable for a
    > final year project (university) related to MINIX development. Specific
    > project details is greatly appriciated.

    http://www.cis.syr.edu/~wedu/seed/all_labs.html .. check out the
    Design and implementation section. All are doable in 4-6 weeks max.

    -Sridhar V Iyer

  3. Re: project ideas ?

    On May 8, 7:31 pm, Sridhar wrote:

    Thanks a lot.

    > On May 7, 9:22 pm, anubis wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to know if there are any project ideas suitable for a
    > > final year project (university) related to MINIX development. Specific
    > > project details is greatly appriciated.

    > http://www.cis.syr.edu/~wedu/seed/all_labs.html.. check out the
    > Design and implementation section. All are doable in 4-6 weeks max.
    >
    > -Sridhar V Iyer

+ Reply to Thread