How to setup a cross compile envirnoment for minix 3 on ARM9 platform - Minix

This is a discussion on How to setup a cross compile envirnoment for minix 3 on ARM9 platform - Minix ; I want to migrate minix 3 to ARM9 embeded platform, so it needs a cross complie envirnoment to rebuild the minix kernel appropriate for ARM9 platform, could you give me some ideas how to setup it?...

  1. How to setup a cross compile envirnoment for minix 3 on ARM9 platform

    I want to migrate minix 3 to ARM9 embeded platform, so it needs a
    cross complie envirnoment to rebuild the minix kernel appropriate for
    ARM9 platform, could you give me some ideas how to setup it?

  2. Re: How to setup a cross compile envirnoment for minix 3 on ARM9 platform

    On 5月7日, 上午11时01分, "codeman....@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > I want to migrate minix 3 to ARM9 embeded platform, so it needs a
    > cross complie envirnoment to rebuild the minix kernel appropriate for
    > ARM9 platform, could you give me some ideas how to setup i

    Have you finish all the interrupt handler codes and OS initializing
    codes? Have you test your bootloader work properly?
    If you have done that ,can you share your work for us? We are focusing
    on those?

+ Reply to Thread