summer projects on minix - Minix

This is a discussion on summer projects on minix - Minix ; hello , i am student pursuing my degree in cs . this semester i took up operating systems as my subject of study. i am keen on doing some good project on minix this summer .Could a nice project be ...

  1. summer projects on minix

    hello ,
    i am student pursuing my degree in cs . this semester i took up
    operating systems as my subject of study.
    i am keen on doing some good project on minix this summer .Could a
    nice project be suggested for me which i could complete by the end of
    my summer holidays....about 2 months
    thnx

  2. Re: summer projects on minix

    On May 4, 9:07 am, sameer wrote:
    > hello ,
    > i am student pursuing my degree in cs . this semester i took up
    > operating systems as my subject of study.
    > i am keen on doing some good project on minix this summer .Could a
    > nice project be suggested for me which i could complete by the end of
    > my summer holidays....about 2 months
    > thnx

    yes dude try implementing this project
    http://www.cis.syr.edu/~wedu/Teachin...Labs/RBAC_Cap/

  3. Re: summer projects on minix

    On May 5, 4:43 am, gdaggar...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On May 4, 9:07 am, sameer wrote:
    >
    > > hello ,
    > > i am student pursuing my degree in cs . this semester i took up
    > > operating systems as my subject of study.
    > > i am keen on doing some good project on minix this summer .Could a
    > > nice project be suggested for me which i could complete by the end of
    > > my summer holidays....about 2 months
    > > thnx

    > yes dude try implementing this projecthttp://www.cis.syr.edu/~wedu/Teaching/cis785/Labs/RBAC_Cap/

    thnx , i will definitely look into that project

+ Reply to Thread