Minix looks like a fun environment to play in, but I'm used to my
grapical desktops for development rather than the console or a
minimalist window manager like TWM. While I've heard it can run Gnome
or KDE due to the lack of virtual memory support, would it be possible
for Minix to run GNUStep? If not, I guess I'll have to turn back the
clock a bit and revert to an earlier time. Anyway, as somebody who
missed the early days of all the BSDs and Linux, and the first round
of Minix, Minix 3 does look like a lot of fun.