New port: mc-4.1.35-A11 - Minix

This is a discussion on New port: mc-4.1.35-A11 - Minix ; Hello everybody! This is an announcement of new port: Midnight Commander 4.1.35-A11. It is very old version, but it doesn't require glib. I've successfully compiled it with minor modifications I will post detailed build instructions a bit later. Best regards, ...

  1. New port: mc-4.1.35-A11

    Hello everybody!

    This is an announcement of new port: Midnight Commander 4.1.35-A11.
    It is very old version, but it doesn't require glib.

    I've successfully compiled it with minor modifications

    I will post detailed build instructions a bit later.

    Best regards, Eugene Agafonov.

  2. Re: New port: mc-4.1.35-A11

    On 30 apr, 21:35, "E.Agafonov" wrote:
    > Hello everybody!
    >
    > This is an announcement of new port: Midnight Commander 4.1.35-A11.
    > It is very old version, but it doesn't require glib.
    >
    > I've successfully compiled it with minor modifications
    >
    > I will post detailed build instructions a bit later.
    >
    > Best regards, Eugene Agafonov.

    Wow, this is great news. Midnight Commander was exactly what I missed
    on my MINIX 3 box. I am looking forward to install it.

    Thanks a lot!

    Marti van Lin

+ Reply to Thread