Is there any xml parser in Minix - Minix

This is a discussion on Is there any xml parser in Minix - Minix ; hey,everyone I'm a newbie in using minix ,I've learned that in linux there is libxml to parser the xml file. I wanna know that is there similiar xml parser lib in MInix? Please tell me . Regetz......

  1. Is there any xml parser in Minix

    hey,everyone

    I'm a newbie in using minix ,I've learned that in linux there is
    libxml to parser the xml file. I wanna know that is there similiar xml
    parser lib in MInix?

    Please tell me .

    Regetz...

  2. Re: Is there any xml parser in Minix

    "xi4oyu" wrote in message
    news:1176967062.993399.154000@l77g2000hsb.googlegr oups.com...
    > hey,everyone
    >
    > I'm a newbie in using minix ,I've learned that in linux there is
    > libxml to parser the xml file. I wanna know that is there similiar xml
    > parser lib in MInix?
    >
    > Please tell me .
    >
    > Regetz...

    Funny you should mention it...I am just putting the finishing touches on a
    port of libxml to Minix. : ) I'll make it available as soon as I am done
    testing. Probably this weekend.

    James T. Sprinkle (The Grue)

+ Reply to Thread