What can i see a minix3 partition on linux - Minix

This is a discussion on What can i see a minix3 partition on linux - Minix ; I have installed minix3 on hda4 partition of hard disk. I want see my file of minix on linux. How can i do? Thanks...

  1. What can i see a minix3 partition on linux

    I have installed minix3 on hda4 partition of hard disk.
    I want see my file of minix on linux.
    How can i do?
    Thanks

  2. Re: What can i see a minix3 partition on linux

    Hello,

    > I have installed minix3 on hda4 partition of hard disk.
    > I want see my file of minix on linux.
    > How can i do?

    Linux does not support Minix3 file system; Minix 3 doesn't support older
    Minix file systems.

    But there is a patch for the Linux Kernel to compile a module for the
    Kernel. You can't use a "stock distribution" to read Minix 3 file systems.

    Regards,
    Sebastian

  3. Re: What can i see a minix3 partition on linux

    npatrone@gmail.com writes:

    > I have installed minix3 on hda4 partition of hard disk.
    > I want see my file of minix on linux.
    > How can i do?
    > Thanks

    Wait for Linux 2.6.21, which will have support for Minix 3.
    --
    Hilsen Harald.

+ Reply to Thread