how to make a ack executable file? - Minix

This is a discussion on how to make a ack executable file? - Minix ; now, I need a ack version of minix executable .how can I get it? Then I have another question that is how to use the ack compiler? what are the commands?...

  1. how to make a ack executable file?

    now, I need a ack version of minix executable .how can I get it?
    Then I have another question that is how to use the ack compiler?
    what are the commands?

  2. Re: how to make a ack executable file?

    zhangbo1882@gmail.com wrote:
    > now, I need a ack version of minix executable .how can I get it?
    > Then I have another question that is how to use the ack compiler?
    > what are the commands?

    The ack C compiler is called 'cc'. Most "basic" command line options are
    similar to gcc's. Try 'man cc' for a description of all command line
    options.

    Jens

    --
    Jens de Smit