    Can mdb work??

  2. Re: how can I debug the kernel and service process??

    All,

    On 2007-03-27, zhangbo1882@gmail.com wrote:
    > Now I am developing a securiry os based-on minix3.0.I have some
    > questions.
    > How can I debug the kernel?Are there some tools available?

    This question was actually recently asked and answered here, as it happens:

    > Can mdb work??

    Not on the kernel. Remote gdb would presumably work if the remote gdb
    protocol over serial were implemented in the kernel.

    =Ben

  3. Re: how can I debug the kernel and service process??

    All,

    This thread contains a more useful reply:

    But other search results for 'debug kernel' in

    are also very useful. One posting even mentions a remote gdb
    implementation.

    =Ben

+ Reply to Thread