Amoeba - Minix

This is a discussion on Amoeba - Minix ; I have just started to learn more about a few Distributed Operating Systems and of course one of them is Amoeba, and I'm just curious, why there's no more development on Amoeba? Any specific technical reason? What would happen if ...

  1. Amoeba

    I have just started to learn more about a few Distributed Operating
    Systems and of course one of them is Amoeba, and I'm just curious, why
    there's no more development on Amoeba? Any specific technical reason?
    What would happen if someone interested start developing it?

  2. Re: Amoeba

    On Mar 25, 4:54 pm, "Peyman" wrote:
    > I have just started to learn more about a few Distributed Operating
    > Systems and of course one of them is Amoeba, and I'm just curious, why
    > there's no more development on Amoeba? Any specific technical reason?
    > What would happen if someone interested start developing it?

    I don't know if it's possible but I could be interested. )
    I'm working on minix 3 kernel but I have no time to work alone!!

    Vittorio G. Anzuoni
    Computer Science Student
    University of Salerno (Italy)

+ Reply to Thread