usb driver - Minix

This is a discussion on usb driver - Minix ; Hello! Do you know how to write an usb driver for minix? thank you! Vittorio G. Anzuoni...

  1. usb driver

    Hello!
    Do you know how to write an usb driver for minix?
    thank you!

    Vittorio G. Anzuoni

  2. Re: usb driver

    ... I know that minix does not have an usb support!..

    Vittorio G. Anzuoni

  3. Re: usb driver

    > Do you know how to write an usb driver for minix?

    For implementing USB support, a very interessant source of information
    is on this website:

    http://www.beyondlogic.org/usbnutshell/

    But first you must know how to develop a simple driver for MINIX. The
    official book about MINIX 3.0 covers all the basics.

    > .. I know that minix does not have an usb support!..

    I think also so . I don't know if in the SVN archive anyone had
    already made this.

    Regards,

    Stefano Mondini

+ Reply to Thread