Who can I touch my files? - Minix

This is a discussion on Who can I touch my files? - Minix ; Hello, I have just instal my minix 3 version on a computer now I'm trying to use some search options troughout the files but it doesn't work at all so can some help me? what do I need to do ...

  1. Who can I touch my files?

    Hello,

    I have just instal my minix 3 version on a computer now I'm trying to
    use some search options troughout the files but it doesn't work at all
    so can some help me? what do I need to do to mount the disk?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Who can I touch my files?

    On Mar 19, 4:40 am, Bill Marcum wrote:
    > On 17 Mar 2007 07:50:24 -0700, fa317...@skynet.be wrote:
    > > Hello,

    > > I have just instal my minix 3 version on a computer now I'm trying to
    > > use some search options troughout the files but it doesn't work at all
    > > so can some help me? what do I need to do to mount the disk?

    > > Thanks.

    > Are you trying to search files in the Minix filesystem or in other
    > filesystems? I don't think Minix can mount other filesystems.
    >
    > --
    > Peterson's Admonition:
    > When you think you're going down for the third time --
    > just remember that you may have counted wrong.

    I'm try to look for some file explorer like in windows.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread