Hi all,
I have tried downloading the latest minix, minix 3 live-cd or image
file for several times, after extracting it then I double check the
file with checksum - winmd5sum was the free tool I used. The result
said that the minix3 image file I downloaded from www.minix3.org was
always broken.
To make sure if the tool I used to check (winmd5sum) is working fine,
I have downloaded other linux os image file and use winmd5sum to check
it - and other linux os images were fine/complete.
It means, neither my ISP or the tool I used to check the image file
were not working well. Does anyone know an alternative or mirror site
to download minix3 - perhaps it will work.
Thanks,
Cookie