port the minix3 to embedded platform - Minix

This is a discussion on port the minix3 to embedded platform - Minix ; On Sat, 17 Mar 2007, Markus E Leypold wrote: > And BTW: How do you like to listen to a reversed conversation with speech? > > 1. Well, quotes are not there to make me/you reread their comments ... > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: port the minix3 to embedded platform

    On Sat, 17 Mar 2007, Markus E Leypold wrote:

    > And BTW: How do you like to listen to a reversed conversation with speech?
    >
    > 1. Well, quotes are not there to make me/you reread their comments ...
    > 2. A quote* from a different forum: ...
    > 3. And why top posting?
    > 4. Why don't you use Linux? ...
    > 5. We are using Minix as ...
    >
    > That must suck, really.

    It does. In either order. You've shown a classic and fallacious example
    (as are most on *both* sides of top/bottom posting issue) as it is really
    an example of why the context should be -edited-.

    3ch who is shutting up on this topic.

  2. Re: port the minix3 to embedded platform

    colonel_hack@yahoo.com writes:

    > On Sat, 17 Mar 2007, Markus E Leypold wrote:
    >
    >> And BTW: How do you like to listen to a reversed conversation with speech?
    >>
    >> 1. Well, quotes are not there to make me/you reread their comments ...
    >> 2. A quote* from a different forum: ...
    >> 3. And why top posting?
    >> 4. Why don't you use Linux? ...
    >> 5. We are using Minix as ...
    >>
    >> That must suck, really.

    > It does. In either order. You've shown a classic and fallacious
    > example (as are most on *both* sides of top/bottom posting issue) as
    > it is really an example of why the context should be -edited-.

    The worse, if half of the conversation is missing (though I agree, it
    should be edited which, again, most top posters don't do) and/or half
    of the contributors top posted whereas the other half bottom posted.

    > 3ch who is shutting up on this topic.

    Not that I really want to continue this discussion, but I'll continue
    to educate the ignorant on this topic in future.

    Regards -- Markus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2