Minix and ARM port - Minix

This is a discussion on Minix and ARM port - Minix ; First, I want to say "Thank You!" to all developers on Minix, I think is a great OS, not bloated and very clean. I don't know if this is the right place to write about porting Minix on other CPU's, ...

  1. Minix and ARM port

    First, I want to say "Thank You!" to all developers on Minix, I think
    is a great OS, not bloated and very clean.

    I don't know if this is the right place to write about porting Minix
    on other CPU's, but I'm interested to understand the source code and
    porting the kernel on the ARM architecture (ARM9).
    Unfortunately, I don't have "strong" experience with ARM architecture,
    but I'm very interested in this porting.

    I have see in the web site that one person is porting Minix on ARM,
    shall I write directly to this person or is better to write in this
    usenet group?

    Thanks for any response!

    Stefano

    (btw I cannot write properly in English, sorry)

  2. Re: Minix and ARM port

    > I have see in the web site that one person is porting Minix on ARM,
    > shall I write directly to this person or is better to write in this
    > usenet group?

    It makes most sense to contact him directly.

    =Ben

+ Reply to Thread