The "chainloader" where to get it and how to install it on Minix 3? - Minix

This is a discussion on The "chainloader" where to get it and how to install it on Minix 3? - Minix ; Hello all, Where do I get the "chainloader"? Didn't it get installed when FULL installation option selected? If not, then where do I get it and how to install it on Minix 3? Thanks, COOKIE...

  1. The "chainloader" where to get it and how to install it on Minix 3?

    Hello all,
    Where do I get the "chainloader"? Didn't it get installed when FULL
    installation option selected? If not, then where do I get it and how
    to install it on Minix 3?
    Thanks,
    COOKIE

  2. Re: The "chainloader" where to get it and how to install it on Minix 3?

    Hello,

    > Where do I get the "chainloader"? Didn't it get installed when FULL
    > installation option selected? If not, then where do I get it and how
    > to install it on Minix 3?

    The "chainloader" is part of Grub, not a part of any operating system. Read
    the Grub manual about how to use the chainloader.

    Regards,
    Sebastian

+ Reply to Thread