How to compile the source... - Minix

This is a discussion on How to compile the source... - Minix ; hi i've made some changes to minix 2.0.0 's kernel... now i want to recompile the kernel and make a new image.... can any one suggest me how to do this??...

  1. How to compile the source...

    hi i've made some changes to minix 2.0.0 's kernel... now i want to
    recompile the kernel and make a new image....
    can any one suggest me how to do this??

  2. Re: How to compile the source...

    > hi i've made some changes to minix 2.0.0 's kernel... now i want to
    > recompile the kernel and make a new image....
    > can any one suggest me how to do this??

    login: bin
    Password:

    ! cd tools