Minix 3 - Minix

This is a discussion on Minix 3 - Minix ; I am getting started on Minix. I would like to use the knowledge in the group. Any howtos on installation...

  1. Minix 3

    I am getting started on Minix. I would like to use the knowledge in
    the group. Any howtos on installation

  2. Re: Minix 3

    http://www.minix3.org/

    --
    A computer is like an air conditioner,
    it stops working when you open Windows.

  3. Re: Minix 3

    > I am getting started on Minix. I would like to use the knowledge in
    > the group. Any howtos on installation

    usage(8) and boot(8). Can be accessed at the website, too.

+ Reply to Thread