Hi,

I wanted to change the scheduling in MINIX 2.0.0. He has defined 3
priority queues(multilevel queue scheduling) TASK_Q, SERVER_Q,USER_Q,

I actually wanted to keep only one queue.... for that when i changed
the no of queues to be only one... i got an error when the image is
recompiled and loaded like "General protection: process no 1,
pc=0x0007:0x00000001
kernel panic: exception in system code "

pid 1 here means the init process....

how ever when i tried to place two queues(TASK_Q,USER_Q) and remove
the SERVER_Q, it was working fine....

can any one plz.. suggest me the reasons and way to recover from this
exception.... thanks in advance.