can't download minix 3.12a iso - Minix

This is a discussion on can't download minix 3.12a iso - Minix ; could any one can tell me how to download IDE-3.1.2a.bz2 in http://www.minix3.org/download/ ? I had try four times. but every time it's MD5 checksum is error.and it's file size is miss 2 M. my download tools are kget and wget ...

  1. can't download minix 3.12a iso

    could any one can tell me how to download IDE-3.1.2a.bz2 in
    http://www.minix3.org/download/ ?
    I had try four times. but every time it's MD5 checksum is error.and
    it's file size is miss 2 M.
    my download tools are kget and wget in Fedora 4 linux.
    very thanks.
    --
    @}->>---早上早点起 晚上学点习 十四号情人节? 呸! 爱情算个屁!
    chunhui_true@163.com

  2. Re: can't download minix 3.12a iso

    On Feb 14, 2:21 pm, chunhui wrote:
    > could any one can tell me how to download IDE-3.1.2a.bz2 inhttp://www.minix3.org/download/ ?
    > I had try four times. but every time it's MD5 checksum is error.and
    > it's file size is miss 2 M.
    > my download tools are kget and wget in Fedora 4 linux.
    > very thanks.
    > --
    > @}->>---早上早点起 晚上学点习 十四号情人节? 呸! 爱情算个屁!
    > chunhui_t...@163.com

    The file size is probably correct, it's actually 294 MB. I just tried
    downloading it again and my md5sum is correct. Maybe you should try
    the .zip?
    I'm suspecting it's your network that's causing the problems, where
    are you connecting from? A proxy perhaps which caches your download,
    causing the same error?

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread