Unable to boot/install - Minix

This is a discussion on Unable to boot/install - Minix ; Hello, I'm unable to boot/install minix IDE image onto IBM Intellystation Z Pro. Here a photo of error message: http://www.kuliyev.com/DSC00514.JPG Regards, Rauf...

  1. Unable to boot/install

    Hello,

    I'm unable to boot/install minix IDE image onto IBM Intellystation Z
    Pro.
    Here a photo of error message: http://www.kuliyev.com/DSC00514.JPG

    Regards,
    Rauf

  2. Re: Unable to boot/install

    In article <1171022150.097217.309150@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    wrote:
    >I'm unable to boot/install minix IDE image onto IBM Intellystation Z
    >Pro.
    >Here a photo of error message: http://www.kuliyev.com/DSC00514.JPG

    Please check the value of the memory parameter in the boot environment.

    It looks like the kernel is trying to use just 4MB.