Where is the MINIX-SH Source Code ? - Minix

This is a discussion on Where is the MINIX-SH Source Code ? - Minix ; Hi all, After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago. The original website did not work any more: http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html Thus, I'll ...

  1. Where is the MINIX-SH Source Code ?

    Hi all,
    After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the
    source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago.
    The original website did not work any more:

    http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html

    Thus, I'll highly appreciate it if anyone still has this source code
    or some pointers where I can check.
    Thanks,
    Soulivanh

  2. Re: Where is the MINIX-SH Source Code ?

    On Feb 8, 9:01 pm, "cookie" wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the
    > source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago.
    > The original website did not work any more:
    >
    > http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html
    >
    > Thus, I'll highly appreciate it if anyone still has this source code
    > or some pointers where I can check.

    I found a copy of the website from 2001 here by using the Wayback
    Machine:

    http://web.archive.org/web/200212111....jp/index.html

    There is a page of hints about finding "lost" websites at http://
    minix1.woodhull.com/webarchiv.html

    - Al

  3. Re: Where is the MINIX-SH Source Code ?

    On Feb 9, 11:25 am, "Al Woodhull" wrote:
    > On Feb 8, 9:01 pm, "cookie" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > > After searching on the net quite awhile but was not lucky to find the
    > > source code of MINIX-SH3 which one person used to port it years ago.
    > > The original website did not work any more:

    > >http://minixsh.tripod.co.jp/index.html

    > > Thus, I'll highly appreciate it if anyone still has this source code
    > > or some pointers where I can check.

    > I found a copy of the website from 2001 here by using the Wayback
    > Machine:
    >
    > http://web.archive.org/web/200212111...h.tripod.co.jp...
    >
    > There is a page of hints about finding "lost" websites at http://
    > minix1.woodhull.com/webarchiv.html
    >
    > - Al

    Hi AI,
    Thanks for your pointer, it's a great help.
    But after following the links from the archived version of that site,
    the link did not work for downloading the source file. If you have a
    look at this URL then you will know what I meant:

    http://web.archive.org/web/200104050..._Notice_E.html

    I think, the archive approach was to simply copy the contents of a
    site but it could not copy a specific file that was stored in
    somewhere. I have spent all day searching but failed - guess the
    author of it has removed it from its server already.
    Best,
    Cookie

+ Reply to Thread